Electrifying ideastorm today!
We used ‘Sentence’ as focus and zeroed on the sentence ‘I hate travel of 1.5 hours from kandivili to powai’ of my job. What came out is very interesting things:
- Travel with like minded people
- Uber and Ola have Pool, imagine a pool that you can choose you want to go with people who you want to talk with, spend sometime chatting with.
- its like meetup.com added on uber app
- An app that randomly calls childhood friends
- one of the most interesting activity that doesn’t bore is talking with your childhood friends
- an app that identifies my childhood friends and asks me if i would like to talk to anyone from my childhood
- in Government Sector, and in PSU banks etc its common to swap locations. That is , if am a clerk in Mumbai and I want to go to Gurgaon, I need to find someone from Gurgaon and is willing to shift to Mumbai
- A site that allows this in private segment – a barter where people swap their jobs for a place near their homes. The site will facilitate – it will ask you currently where do you work, where do you like to work, and which company and what role etc and matches the people who are fit
- Travel with Celebrity in Ola
- a promotional campaign on new movie releases
- lucky riders on a given day can ride with super stars – dipika , ranveer on the release of Padmavati
Other ideas that came out are making the destination exciting – treat with best food on arrival so that the employees actually look forward and in their excitement forget the pain of journey.
QuickServices from Quikr+Ola
- massage chairs
- astrology and other services we see in the malls
ideastormers : Suresh, Jay, Pramod, Prashant, Kushal, Vijay, Priyanka, Seema
PS: I could only remember these and may be there are many other ideas that went missing to be captured.